The Winter edition of the AGA Clinician’s Companion—the go-to resource for busy clinicians who can’t afford to spend hours sifting through research to find clinical value—is out!
The Clinician’s Companion summarizes high-impact findings recently published in the AGA journals Gastroenterology and Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology (CGH). An annual subscription provides access to the current edition as well as past issues.
Summaries cover these topics and more:
- Early Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Maintaining Remission of Eosinophilic Esophagitis with Budesonide
- Histo-endoscopic Mucosal Endpoints in Ulcerative Colitis
- Bariatric Surgery Resolves Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis, Fibrosis
- Pancreatitis in Patients With COVID-19
- Racial and Ethnic Differences in Gastric Cancer Risk
Product features include:
- Curated articles from Gastroenterology and CGH.
- Clinical practice take-home points identify the clinical utility of cutting-edge research.
- Easily accessible whether you’re in the clinic, at home or on the go.
- Articles organized by topic.
- PDF format requires no internet connection.